4 Tickets please began in January, 2012.
- Kristin Fuhrmann-Simmons writes a food column for the York County Coast Star, with circulation of 12K per week. Articles are posted online, in-print, and are linked through to http://www.4ticketsplease.com.
Founder, Editor and Lead Writer, Kristin Fuhrmann-Simmons has recently completed a three month travel and food writing project with the Belize Tourism Board in a collaboration with the Matador Network and Collazo Projects. Her work can bee seen at Matador Network, http://www.travelbelize.org, & http://www.seacoastonline.com.
Upcoming promotions of the Belize include food and wine festivals around the US, and an appearance on the Travel Channel.
Kristin is also a trained pastry chef and uses her cooking skills to increase her “behind the line” understanding of the food producers and chefs she interviews. Kristin’s pastry work has been showcased on the CW Channel, Food Network, Harvest on the Harbor, Stonewall Kitchen Cooking School, Maine Restaurant Week and The Kennebunkport Festival.
Kristin is working on the development of comprehensive food guide to Southern Maine and a Regional Restaurant Week, due in May 2013.
We welcome inquiries regarding the following:
- Press trips and promotion for your food or family centered destination or festival
- New Media Training for your business or destination
- Construction of an Editorial and Photographic database for use in your business promotion and website
- Editorial Reviews of your business or service.
- Please reference www.kristinsimmons.com for more information.
DONATE TO HELP US GROW: There are two ways to invest in 4TP – 1, to make a monetary gift, and 2, advertise on this site.
Your US$ donations help keep this project going.
Your donations go to the following:
- Website maintenance
- Printing and Publishing Costs
- Travel Expenses
- Office Supplies
- Marketing and Advertising
We are thankful for your support.
WEBSITE ADVERTISING AVAILABLE: You can also inquire about website sponsorships. For a monthly fee, your related business can be featured on this site. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Please note: All donations are to the for-profit business of kristin f. simmons/ DBA 4tickets please. You are solely responsible for your tax records. You will be sent a receipt for your records from PayPal. Please make sure to enclose your name and contact information so that your gifts can be sent to you.